Have a laugh this morning.
We all need them and we all want to be them. So, here’s to friends. May we have and be amazing friends.
- Friends buy you lunch, Best friends eat your lunch.
- All you need is some who joins in your weirdness.
- Hard times will always reveal true friends.
- True friends are those who have nice things to say about you behind your back.
- I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
- I’m not a perfect person, I make a lot of mistakes; but Still, I love those people who stay with me after knowing how I really am. (Friends come and friends go, but a true friend sticks by you like family. Proverbs 18:28MSG)
- Real friends really pray for you.
- True friends can be honest with you about difficult things. (An open rebuke is better than hidden love! Wounds from a sincere friend is better than many kisses from an enemy. Proverbs 27:5-6 NLT)
and just for fun…
An old friend will help you move.
A good friend will help you move a dead body. lol
With love always,